The nurses said Zeke is perfect :) He was 9 lbs 8 oz when we left the hospital and he is up to 9 lbs 11 oz two days later. His billirubin levels were up to 14 (11 when we left) so we have to keep an eye on that. Yesterday should have been the peak day so they should go down. He is eating and peeing and pooping so we aren't concerned. The nurse suggested that we wake him up and feed him every 2 hours.....that nurse doesn't come home with us and have to take care of three older, active boys everyday either...I smiled and said that was a good idea. He ate every 3 hours last night and I will feed him more frequently during the day today. I am confident he will be just fine on that schedule.
Hard to believe that my due date is today...I wonder how much he would have weighed had I waited another week to have him!
1 comment:
Nurses are crazy.
Come on!
Post a Comment