The days are long but the years fly by.
I read this today and it made me think of the past eight years.....
Eight years ago I was on bedrest due to high blood pressure. My due date with Evan was approaching and I had no idea how Ben and My lives were about to change. We were about to become parents...the most important role we were ever given.
I can't believe that Evan is going to be 8 and Isaac is going to be 6 in the next week.
There are days that are tough. There are frustrating days. There are days that Ben and I don't know what we are doing and we fear we are messing things up. But everyday we get to look at our 4 sons with pride and amazement....they are ours and they are so special. They are growing up so fast....
They are the best four boys a mom and dad could ask for. They are all so different....but they are very similar too. They learn from each other and they learn from us. We are doing the best we can with them and we love them so much.
So even on the most trying, most frustrating days...we remind ourselves:
The days are long, but the years fly by.
No comments:
Post a Comment