Saturday, May 15, 2010

Do Not Leave Unattended

Eli and Tucker were playing so nice in the yard. The sun is finally out and we are enjoying the time outside. They love to roll around and wrestle....I think Tucker enjoys Eli because he is more his size. Anyway, they were playing so nicely that I ran inside to check on Zeke who was napping and I thought I would grab the camera. When I came out after being gone just a few seconds...I realized that they had found the only mud puddle in the yard and that was right where they had been wrestling. Both Eli and Tucker were covered in mud...

Tucker had his first bath this morning and Eli has already been bathed for the day....and this is all before 11:00 a.m. It may be a "two bath" day for Eli.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kyra said...

The same is true of Carson and Cooper! He likes to snuggle with Camryn, but runs and nips at Carson! It's so cute! Does Tucker like to go for walks? We can't get Cooper to walk for anything!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Tucker is doing a good job on the leash. The boys have been taking him for walks, and each day gets a bit better. The first time was terrible....he kept eating the leash, but now he does better.