So far, so good. I think he has officially outgrown newborn diapers....we are on the 6th outift for the day! Time to jump up to size 1!
Friday, April 30, 2010
First few days
So far, Zeke has been a great baby. He leads quite the life of eating, sleeping and pooping. He is a very content baby. Zeke is nursing like a champ and is eating about every 3-4 hours. The first two nights at home have gone great....last night he ate at 8:30, 12:30, 3:30, and 5:30. I actually woke up feeling quite rested! We go back today for his newborn assessment. They will weigh him and check his billirubin levels...he has beautiful coloring right now due to a slight case of jaudice!
So far, so good. I think he has officially outgrown newborn diapers....we are on the 6th outift for the day! Time to jump up to size 1!

So far, so good. I think he has officially outgrown newborn diapers....we are on the 6th outift for the day! Time to jump up to size 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment