Sunday, May 23, 2010

Funny, but not really.....

Isaac has been in prime form lately. Not sure if it is from the lack of sleep now that the weather is nicer and we are outside more or what, but he has really pulled some quick ones on us...

Today I walked around the house to the front and on the side of the house, on the siding in permanent Sharpie...someone had written "Evan" in two different places. I automatically knew it was Isaac who had done it...Actually, I didn't even question Evan. My instinct was right. Isaac admitted it right away.

I guess he learned from this experience that if you are going to do something naughty, make sure you set it up so they think it's someone else...

I learned tonight that rubbing alcohol takes Sharpie marker off of the siding. Isaac scrubbed and scrubbed until it was off. Ben and I went to the garage and had to remind ourselves that he is just a kid, and it was kind of funny that he used someone else's name instead of his own!

No comments: