During my pregnancy, I developed a lump in my arm pit. I had it checked out when I was pregnant, but there wasn't much that could be done during that time. Yesterday I had a surgery to have a biopsy on the lump. The surgeon is pretty confident it is nothing, but it is still good to get it checked out. I have worried about it for a couple of months now so it is good to have that part behind me. I will find out later this week what the pathologist says.
Because of the surgery, I couldn't nurse Zeke. Everyone got to take turns feeding him bottles. Luckily, Zeke is not picky at all where the milk comes from...just as long as he gets fed! He took his bottles very well and I was able to start nursing again this afternoon and he picked up on that without any trouble. I was worried we may have trouble since he had so many bottles in a row, but so far so good.
And Eli taking his turn holding him. Notice the wrestling shoes.....they are necessary accessory with pajamas, don't you know?!?

1 comment:
So cute! Congrats on the "re-nursing" successes and sending good vibes your way for the biopsy. :)
Post a Comment