Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gone Now...

I am thinking that it is not a good thing when I hear the toilet flush and then Eli say "Just a Star Wars fing, gone now."

I have been worried about our plumbing, but so far so good. We don't know what "Star Wars Thing" it was. If it is a gun or helmet we are fine. We were worried it was the whole guy. Eli won't say.

He has been flushing a lot of things down the toilet lately. Usually it is just a kleenex or lady bug, but he has found the spacers for the bathroom tiling project and has been throwing them in the toilet and flushing them.

3 comments:

Kyra said...

We had to get a lock for our toilet when Carson was Eli's age! He was infatuated with the toilet! Maybe you remember the blog video of him sitting IN the toilet! I got so tired of cleaning up messes. Just locked the bathroom or put the toilet lock on and it helped a lot! Good luck!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

I remember that video! Our problem is that the other boys don't always remember to lock the door and that's when BAD things happen :) He is always dipping things in there....and the boys wonder why I get so mad at them when they don't flush the toilet! The joys of parenthood :)

Andrea said...

oh my gosh! Not good, but kinda funny. :)