lol...I feel so bad for you. I remember the feeling! I was measuring 45 at 39 weeks. I just started crying and they decided to take me...you should try that!
I think I may cry.....what's it going to hurt at this point!?!? Actually I am scheduled to be induced on Monday....so there is an end in sight. I would just rather spend the weekend cuddling and kissing a new baby boy :)
4 comments:
I can't wait to meet the little guy. I hope you are feeling better and everything is good!
lol...I feel so bad for you. I remember the feeling! I was measuring 45 at 39 weeks. I just started crying and they decided to take me...you should try that!
I think I may cry.....what's it going to hurt at this point!?!? Actually I am scheduled to be induced on Monday....so there is an end in sight. I would just rather spend the weekend cuddling and kissing a new baby boy :)
oh geesch. totally cry. it really might work. Its baby #4...just get it out!
Post a Comment