The older boys and our niece and nephew are on a vacation with Grandma and Grandpa...
Eli is sleeping....
Ben is at a class in Minnesota.....
The t.v. is off....
I am alone.....
And there is silence....
I never thought I would say this since I long for the time alone, but I miss the boys and Ben and Eli. I wish the kids would get home, I wish Ben's class would be done and I wish Eli would wake up. It is too quiet for me. I think I have to type this because I will soon forget how much I miss the noise. When everything is going on, I long for silence and some time to myself. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the break, but I really am ready to have my family back! I guess sometimes through the chaos, it is hard to remember how much you miss it when it is gone. This is my life and I do love it! I love the noise of little boys running their trucks and dinosaurs on the floor. I love the squeal and babbling baby. I love the conversations that I have with Ben when we get a chance. I just sometimes forget....
No comments:
Post a Comment