Eli is such a blessing. He giggles all the time...more than I ever ever heard a baby giggle! Everything is hilarious to him...especially his big brothers. They are so good with him and so sweet! Do you know that they actually fight over who can play with him and be closet to him? I am sure that at some point...probably very soon, it will wear off. He is starting to get into their stuff. For now, I am just loving how much they adore him! Not only has it been fun to watch Eli change and grow, it has been fun to watch the boys interact with him. Eli is learning so much! He just learned the pick up game. He throws whatever he has in his hand and then laughs so hard! It is so cute and I am glad he has two brothers to bend down and play the game with him. He is very close to crawling too....He still only crawls about 4 "steps" and then drops to his belly and does the good ol' army crawl. No teeth yet, but I swear he will soon. I have been saying it for the last few months, but I swear he is teething...this time I think it is for real!
I am sad that our baby is 9 months old. In three months, we will be having a birthday party for him. It just doesn't seem possible! The time has gone so fast, and he has changed our family so much. We can't imagine what life was like before Eli came along. I will never forget the day I found out we were expecting our third boy. I feel so guilty saying this now but I am going to say it anyway...I was so sad that we were not having a baby girl. I just thought for sure we would have our two boys and a baby girl. It took awhile to accept it. I feel terrible now even sharing that. Eli belongs in our family and I can't imagine if we didn' t have an Eli! I was meant to have three boys and I love that they get to grow up and be as good as friends as their daddy and uncles. How special to watch brothers together.
I found some pictures from the day we got to meet Eli. I will never forget how amazed Evan and Isaac were with every inch of his little body. They just looked him over and over and we were all in love with him! I can' t believe how much changed in 9 months. The kids all look so much older now!
Happy 9 month Birthday, ELI JOHN




No comments:
Post a Comment