Eli had his 9 month check-up today. He also had a re-check on his ears....sure enough, I was right. He started running a temp. yesterday and just as I predicted, ear infection. This is the 4th time since the boys' birthday party on Memorial Day. We are waiting to hear back on an appointment with the ENT. I am sure that ear tubes are in our near future. He has been on antibiotics three different times since May 26th. The dr. did not put him on anything this time because it obviously isn't working. We will know more after we see the specialist.
His stats for 9 months:
19 lbs. 12 oz. -- 25%
30 inches long -- 95%
He is tall and skinny. The doctor said he looks just perfect. We are going to start weaning him away from soy formula and back to the milk-based so he doesn't have trouble starting whole milk at a year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment