Tuesday, February 3, 2015

One year

How ironic that the day I decide to make this blog a priority...it is exactly one year since my last post. It is impossible to catch up on all that I have neglected to document. All I can do is go forward and start with life where I am now....

It is crazy and chaotic. Not much has changed. Boys are a year older. A year bigger and we are a year busier. Life is different than before. In some ways a bit easier. In other ways, pretty hard! We have entered the years of junior high sports. The little boys are troopers to say the least. They are drug from here to there....attending Evan's athletic events. We no longer have a "baby" (as much as I have a hard time accepting that, it is true). It is easier to get in the car and go. Harder because everyone is going in different directions.

There have been weeks this winter that Isaac has been at basketball practice, little boys at wrestling practice, Evan at a junior high wrestling meet and Ben at a high school meet...and me in the white mini van that I have considered painting yellow on many occasions.

Life is busy. But life is good.

This is us...one year later....

No comments: