Saturday, November 6, 2010

This one...

This boy is a tough one. He is strong-willed, stubborn, loud, and hard right now. He gets an idea in his head, and he does not back down. It makes parenting VERY tough. He does things just to be naughty ... example, dipping his guys in the toilet when you are standing there, just because he knows it will make you mad. Another example: jumping in the bathtub fully clothed in clean pajamas after his bath, just because he wants to....Grandma and Grandpa can tell you all about that one.

But look at him as he sleeps....he is so sweet. He really is. He says the sweetest things and doesn't give hugs and kisses away, but when he does, they are so sweet.


 

And then I look at these pictures a bit closer and I notice the blue marker all over his face. He drew on himself, just to make me mad.....






1 comment:

Kyra said...

Oh, Jenn! He and Carson sound almost exactly the same! I can get SOOOO incredibly angry with that boy, but then he turns around and is such a sweet little thing! He does things to make me angry all day long! I think it's a good sign that they can be sweet! It's under there somewhere!