Better day...
Zeke is officially mobile. He is rolling and army crawling all over the place. He has a funny army crawl....I'll have to get it on video soon. It is pretty cute!
Zeke is also eating baby food for lunch and supper and cereal in the mornings. We tried Gerber Puffs the other day, and he loves them! He does pretty well picking them up and getting them in his mouth...I am sure that is due to the fact that he has had some practice picking up army guys, legos, fuzz...anything small he can find on the floor. We just talked to the older boys this morning about having to keep tiny stuff in their rooms and their room doors shut. Christmas should be interesting. He is just getting interested in all the things around him so I am sure the Christmas tree will snag his attention.
We went to the doctor last Friday for his 6 month checkup. He weighed 19 lbs 14 oz. He is a TANK! He is wearing mostly 12-18 month clothes already. He is built just like Evan was (and still is).
No comments:
Post a Comment