Ben and Evan are building Tucker an outside dog house to go on the outside of his kennel. Ben is so patient (as I have mentioned many times before) and always lets the kids help him with the projects....which adds about 2 days on anything we do! It is fun for the boys to look at the finished project and know they had a part in it. Tucker is going to be one styling dog....Ben has been researching houses and this one he is building has two rooms....one to walk through and one to sleep in so it is nice and warm.
2 comments:
Have I ever mentioned that I get tired just reading your blog? I cannot imagine doing all of the things the two of you do!!! You and Ben are both movers and are always getting so much done!!!
We only have the summer months to get anything accomplished around the house...once school hits, we are all consumed with that. We spend the whole school year planning out what we are going to tackle during the summer.
And actually I don't accomplish much....laundry, dishes, meals, referee, crowd control....that's my job! Ben is the one getting house projects done.
Post a Comment