The boys had dentist appointments on Tuesday. As soon as we got there, Eli said that he needed to go potty. This was exciting because it was one of the first times that he told me he had to go. I panicked for a second. I was there by myself with the boys and didn't know how I was going to take them all into the bathroom. Evan was already called back for his exam. I told Isaac to keep an eye on Zeke and not to talk to anyone. The receptionist (and everyone else there) is super nice and it just feels so comfortable. She heard what was going on so she said just to take Eli and she could keep an eye on them too.
I mentioned to her that since I was home for the summer, I decided to potty train Eli and this was the week we took it serious. When we got to the bathroom, Eli asked if he could go too. I wasn't sure what he was talking about.
He asked again...."Can I go on the potty train too?"
I couldn't help but laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment