Wednesday, June 30, 2010

9 weeks

It is so hard to believe that we have only known this little guy for nine weeks. That isn't very long.....yet none of us can imagine our family without him here. Funny how that works!

Zeke is doing great. He is starting to sleep about 7 hours at a time at night. He coos and smiles when you talk to him and he has even laughed a few times! He loves to be cuddled and snuggled which no one seems to mind. I don't know if I have mentioned this on here before or not, but everytime he is fussy he is usually calmed down immediately when you touch his face lightly. It is so funny, he could be mad as ever, but just melts when you put your hand on his cheek. I hope he is always that easy to please :) He is just a really good baby. The big brothers love it now that he "talks" and smiles at them!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: