There are really no words to describe what happened tonight. He was left unattended for maybe 5 minutes.....this is how I found him. He had a 45 minute bath and I still can't get the lotion off. It is so greasy the water is just beading off of him. His hair is matted down and I think he is going to be slippery for a long time.



Click on the picture for the full effect....
5 comments:
Oh, Jenn! I don't know how you're kids always do these things!!! That is SO much lotion!! Can't wait to see the excitement #4 brings to the mix!! HA! Do you think it will be a girl?!
I don't know either....and really we watch them. Just sometimes you have to do things like make a meal or go the bathroom. He is so quiet and so quick :) It really isn't a time to be mad...I just laugh and take pictures!
I picture us with 4 little boys :) I wish I felt like it was a girl, but I really don't. It is a long time to wait until Dec. to find out!
oh my goodness!
Avery did that once...but with vasceline...and not that bad!
Just out of curiosity...did you have to throw those clothes away? I imagine they were pretty greasy!
Seriously... is this what is coming my way? Boys are messy, dirty, and apparently fascinated by lotion.
Post a Comment