Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Pictures






This weekend we went to a pumpkin patch after church and then we took the "dreaded" family picture for the year. The boys hate this...Ben hates this....and I usually get crabby and frustrated, but I still make us do it. Each year, for the past 4 years, we have taken the tripod out on a nice fall day and attempted a picture. I have found that they turn out better if we take them ourselves than if we go somewhere to have them taken by a stranger. This year was no exception. I thought we got some really great ones....So, instead of waiting until our Christmas card to share them, I just have to share them now! The boys smiled so nice...even though there technically wasn't anyone behind the camera.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

These turned out beautifully, Jen! :)

Beckysblog said...

I cannot believe they smiled like that for 'no one'!!!

great pics!