Isaac had his first official field trip today. He had to take a lunch and got to visit a pumpkin patch and some other exciting things. He was so excited! Usually he is the last one out of bed and fights getting up. He requires a lot of sleep and is usually sound asleep when I go in to their room at 6:45 to wake them up. This morning, he was laying in bed with his eyes wide open. I said "time to wake up" and he said, "I've been waiting for you....I just can't wait for today." It was so cute. He had to dress warm because it was still pretty cold out and he looked so cute in his Carhartt coat.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Field trip day...
Isaac had his first official field trip today. He had to take a lunch and got to visit a pumpkin patch and some other exciting things. He was so excited! Usually he is the last one out of bed and fights getting up. He requires a lot of sleep and is usually sound asleep when I go in to their room at 6:45 to wake them up. This morning, he was laying in bed with his eyes wide open. I said "time to wake up" and he said, "I've been waiting for you....I just can't wait for today." It was so cute. He had to dress warm because it was still pretty cold out and he looked so cute in his Carhartt coat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment