Isaac had his preschool visit. He was nervous. When we were driving to the school, he said "know why I'm nervous (omit the r)? So I don't cry." He was afraid he would be sad....he was really concerned about Evan not being there with him. As ornry as he is, and as tough as he seems, he really is shy....until he warms up that is! When I picked him up he was sitting on the carpet, just as he was supposed to be! His teachers said he did really well. He didn't have a painting like the other kids had. His teacher said he didn't want to paint. He told me in the car that he didn't want to paint "so it would be quicker" Not sure what that means. Either he was playing and didn't want to stop, or he was ready to go home and thought that if he didn't paint I would be there sooner. Who knows. One thing about Isaac is that things are done on his terms and time...not necessarily when you want him to. It was a relief to know that he did well today.
Here are some pictures from the last few days.....
We have this picture from when Ben and I moved in 7 years ago...and now the reason why we are moving out....TOO SMALL!!







No comments:
Post a Comment