Eli finally slept through the night last night. This is the first time since we got to Clarksville a week ago. For some reason, he had been waking up in the middle of the night and wanting to sleep with us. He has been sick and not eating, so we are pretty sure that is why. He hasn't been eating very well either...only 2-3 ounces at a time. I think he is finally feeling better too...he has eaten 3 6oz bottles so far today without fighting us. The last week, we have had to practically hold him down and force feed him. Today went much better and he seems like he is back to his normal, happy self.
On the other hand, it must be Isaac's turn to be sick. Last night he threw up in the middle of the night. He hasn't eaten much and hasn't really acted like himself the past two days. He seemed a bit better today so hopefully he won't get any worse. This past week has been NUTS! I hope things slow down soon.
We are looking forward to summer. I can't believe that May is this week! Our last day of school with kids is May 27th. It seems amazing that we have survived all that has happened this year. Hope we survive these next few weeks. It will be very busy. Ben is finishing up his grad class through UNI. He has two papers to write. His last night of class is Tuesday. I have to write a few papers and finish up my portfolio so I can graduate on May 18th. These three years of grad school have gone so fast. It seems like not that long ago I was trying to figure out if I should sign up for grad school, and now I am graduating (if I get my assignments done, that is!) I am SOOOO ready to be done. I don't think it has really hit me yet...probably will in June when I don't have to go to Storm Lake for 4 weeks. Speaking of grad school...I have to get going on my papers. Enough procrastinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment