Our perfect baby boy....all 9 lbs. 14 oz of him!
Evan James
And our first family picture. We had no idea how much joy have a son (or 4) would bring us. We are so proud of you, Evan. You are such a great role model for your brothers and we couldn't ask for a better "big brother" for the little ones. You are a hard worker in everything you do and such a good helper, whether it be with the little kids, around the house or helping Dad outside. You are so AWESOME and I know we don't tell you enough.
1 comment:
Wow! What a big difference a year made between age 5 and 6!! I still remember being on our way back to Iowa City when you called about Evan being born! We made a quick detour and headed to Waverly!! I still don't get how these kids age, but we don't! Amazing!! Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment