Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Trip to the "real" park

Ben was gone tonight so I decided to surprise the boys with a picnic at the park. They have been begging to go to the "real park"...apparently the school playground isn't exciting enough. So tonight I told them we had some errands to run...and I packed a lunch and we ate it at the park. They loved running and playing....









So, Ben and I are pretty sure this one is going to be the runner in the family. There was one time last year that he took off running and Ben and I both looked at each other in awe. He has beautiful form and is built for it. He was running and chasing Evan tonight and I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of him.


Tell me that doesn't look like a future XC runner!


Zeke is at a very hard age. I don't want him to walk...but he is not content being held and it is so hard for us to go anywhere with him because he wants to be down and moving. He will have much more fun at these places when he can run and play with the big boys.



And this one has gotten so tall lately! He is growing up right before our eyes too!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: