For me anyway.
The two older boys are with Grandma and Grandpa Kalainoff and Cousin Dylan. Yesterday they went on a small vacation to Dubuque to the Mississippi River Museum and then spent the night. They will be back later today.
Eli is in Grundy Center with Grandma and Grandpa Lennard for a few days. I have some things around the house that are hard to accomplish with him around. My folks offered to take him for a few days since he was feeling left out, not quite old enough for the big boys vacation. It was very apparent that I needed a break, too!
We just have Zeke at home. Things are QUIET! And it must be noted that I fed him last night at 11 and he is STILL SLEEPING at 8:30 a.m! I think he is noticing that the house is a bit too quiet as well!
3 comments:
Oh, Man! I want one of those!!! How nicee. It makes you a better parent when you actually miss your kids, right?
Enjoy some time to yourself - so deserved!!!
It felt good....now they are slowly coming back, two by two :) The big boys got back this afternoon and Eli will be home tomorrow. It is good to ease back into things...
And yes, I feel more relaxed and calmer with the kids tonight. We missed them so much! Supper was so quiet tonight without Eli.....have I mentioned that he talks LOUD all the time?
Post a Comment