Sunday, January 17, 2010

I haven't done a very good job at keeping track of "life" lately. There has been a lot going on, but when I get a chance to sit down and do a post, my brain is just fried! I am going to give it a try tonight.......

Ben is VERY busy with wrestling and is gone most of the time. I hate that he misses the kids so much and I hate that we miss him so much too. He is enjoying wrestling and the kids enjoy going to the meets and watching him coach. The big boys have been going to practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Eli is sure that one of these days, I will let him go to....he really likes to "estle". 

With Ben being gone every night until bedtime and every Saturday, things are rough around here. Not only is he gone at night, he has to go in to school early since he doesn't have a lot of time to get his school work done.  I am tired....no......exhausted by the end of the day. The kids are wild, crabby, funny, loud, goofy, frustrating....it is hard to deal with on my own. I am doing the best I can, but we have definitely had some rough days and nights. We have also had some good days, too. Some  days the boys are so good....I praise them up and down and hope it lasts. It usually doesn't, but they feel proud of themselves when they know I am happy. The good thing about this time is that there is an end. Wrestling will be over February 27th...so there is an end and it is closer each day. I am ready for that!

Being so busy has made this pregnancy go VERY FAST! I am already 25 weeks. At my appointment the other day, we talked about being induced at 39 weeks. It looks like right now, I will be induced on April 26th. Time is flying. Baby seems to be doing well. He is active, mostly at night. The older boys have both felt some kicks, and they talk about him all the time. They are excited to have a baby brother. Eli doesn't have a clue, but he knows that not only is baby brother "or dere" he is in "or dere in mommy's tummy" I am getting nervous he will never have a name! We are officially out of boys names and having a hard time agreeing on anything. Being teachers makes the name game that much harder! We have some ideas, but nothing set yet. 


No comments: