Monday, January 26, 2009

One more cuddle...

Tonight was actually a very quiet night. Isaac fell asleep on the couch around 6:45 and Eli went to bed around 7:00. Evan and I played a game of wii bowling and then he headed to bed. He was in bed for about 20 minutes and he came out. He said "Mom, we never get to cuddle anymore." You can imagine what we did for the next 30 minutes! He is so sweet...and just on the verge of not wanting to cuddle anymore or give me hugs and kisses in front of his daycare friends. I just want to push pause right now and make him stop growing up! 

I have to record this, because there are days that I am so frustrated with the boys that I just want to fast forward things to where the kids aren't so needy and I could have a minute to myself! This is really where I want them to be....

Life is good. They can really stop growing up now!

No comments: