I thought today would be a good day to make Christmas carmels. Every Christmas, I can remember my Grandma Juhl making carmels. I was home because of a snow day, so thought today would be perfect. I know they take many hours...and sometimes you cook them all day and they don't turn out. By the time we got groceries and did all of our running today, it was afternoon by the time I got them started.
It is not 12:17 a.m. and I am finally 2 degrees away from "firm ball stage" Seriously....7 hours later. I am so ready for bed! Luckily if we have school tomorrow, it is a short day. We have a 1:30 dismissal so I should be able to make it through the day.
Hope these things turn out or I WILL NOT be too happy ")
1 comment:
i know you loved those...would you be willing to share the recipe??
Post a Comment