Friday, December 12, 2008

Absolutely Disgusting

Evan's arm stunk. It wasn't just a little stink....it was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! It is impossible for a 6 year old to keep a cast clean and prevent it from not stinking. It was so bad, I almost gagged every time I caught a whiff of it. I finally had to email his teacher this morning and apologize for it being so stinky! It was bothering me that she would think we are disgusting people :)

Good news...

Evan got his cast off today! When the doctor cut it off, he said it was wet! From sweat and probably snow. Who knows. It was so gross, his hand was discolored and there was something "growing" in his palm. I don't know if was mold or mildew or what. Pleasant, huh? I am almost embarrassed to write that on here because it is so gross!

Tonight he had a bath and he smells so good!

No comments: