Friday, November 21, 2008
Evan
Evan is getting along great with his arm. He hasn't really complained about it...the only time he does is when he thinks about not getting to wrestle. I have checked at school and he is doing AWESOME! He has been writing with his left hand and doing just fine. His teacher asks if he needs extra time and he says "no, I'm fine" His friends have been helping him zip his coat and he is able to get dressed by himself with no complaints. His teacher has offered him help in the lunchroom and he says "no thanks". He doesn't want to be different than the others....he wants to be "normal" so he is making himself as normal as possible. I think Ben and I are taking it harder than he is and giving him way more attention over it than he would like. I hate that he has to have a cast on, but it is amazing how kids bounce back so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment