This is the side of the house.
This is looking at the front/side. Evan is right beside the single stall on the garage...right beside it is the double stall.
This is the view from the back. You can see the windows to the family room.
As you can see, progress is being made on the construction. There has been some beautiful weather lately, so they have been able to get a lot done.
We are counting down the to the end of the school year. We have 6 days left! Things are pretty busy right now trying to wrap things up at school.
I graduate from BVU this weekend!!! It has been a long road and not easy so it feels great to be done with grad school! We are leaving tomorrow to go to Storm Lake. We are staying at the AWAYSIS. It is a big indoor/outdoor waterpark hotel that they have been building the last three years while I was in Storm Lake. The kids are very excited. I am even more excited! I cannot believe I am done. Three years ago, I was very reluctant to even sign up for the program because I didn't think I could do it.
1 comment:
congrats!! Both on your awesome house progress-- wow, they have gotten a lot done. I am so jealous that you're getting to build your own house -- i can't wait to see the end result. And congrats on your graduation! What an accomplishment - good for you!
Post a Comment