Saturday, October 5, 2013

Eli Funny

While I'm on the subject of Eli....

I was talking to his kindergarten teacher and she had two funny stories.

1. There was one day she had to leave the room for a few minutes. When she got back to to the room, it was pretty chaotic and kids were running around everywhere....Except Eli. He was sitting in his seat and he said to her "I know. I tried to tell them, you need to act the same way even when no one is looking."

Oh man Eli. Way to win your teacher over!

2. There were some kids in Eli's class being loud and kind of naughty. Mrs. Smith heard him say to them "You can yell and scream and act however you want at home but when you are at school, you HAVE GOT to be good." 

He listens. Sometimes, he really does listen!

No comments: