Friday, April 20, 2012

First Sentence

It is nearly impossible for me to fathom that Zeke is going to be two next week. TWO?!?! How does that happen? I think I have been "forcing" him to remain a baby when all he wants to do is be a big boy. He is closer and closer to being a big boy than my baby. Yesterday morning, he said his first sentence...

The older boys were eating breakfast and he walked into the kitchen and said (shouted) "I want toast" as clear as could be. It was HILARIOUS! We all stopped what we were doing and just looked around. It took a second to realize that it came from Zeke. Everyday, his vocabulary has been growing and now he is starting to put words together.

At bedtime last night, he was in his bedroom trying to pull his crib out from the wall. He was saying over and over "Paci where are you?"

 And here is a video of him looking for paci. Have I mentioned before that Eli is kind of loud? See if you can hear him in the background. He is in the other room....just a small picture of what our house sounds like on a daily basis...Eli's voice carries!

No comments: