I was crazy enough to attempt the movie with the boys last night. We have been struggling lately at home -- things have not been going very well and there has been lots of yelling, loss of patience and some not so pleasant times. This week has been surprisingly good and to reward them, I thought I would surprise them with the movie, The Lorax. The only night I could do it, Ben had a meeting, so I took them all...not sure what I getting myself into.
The boys did awesome! Even Zeke liked the movie. He sat on my lap the whole time. There were a couple times that he got restless, but not loud or annoying to other people.
During the movie, there was a construction scene. He saw the digger and yelled out "Mike, Mike!" (Our neighbor across the street has a skid loader and is a carpenter. It was so cute! Zeke has an eye for those things. Last week, we were in WalMart buying laundry detergent and he was pointing to the Purex shouting "Vickie, Vickie". He was just adamant about it. I finally sent her a text and asked what kind of laundry detergent she used. She said "Purex, why?" That boy is too funny !
No comments:
Post a Comment