Friday, January 6, 2012

Don't worry Zeke....I'll get that.

This child...


Is into....


EVERYTHING!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

He and Torrance should get together...or not! She is just like that. And my only true 'climber'. ugh. I spend the entire day either taking her off tables or picking up the things she has thrown everywhere...she never plays with real toys.

I cant believe Evan lost so much weight in such a short time! That is so scary. Hope no one else got it!

Jamie said...

I think my Evan is going to be much the same as Zeke (and Torrance)! He is only interested in clearing surfaces, taking things out of their designated location, dragging things around, etc. I have yet to determine if he's going to be a climber, but if his love for the stairs is any indication, we are in for that too. I am learning to NEVER take my eyes off of him!