Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh man....

So, this post is hard to put into words. I'll give it a try, just because it needs to be documented.

Zeke has a way of somehow making his way to the bathroom whenever the door is left unattended. He has figured out how to open the door knobs which makes it even more challenging. On Saturday, I was busy switching out summer clothes and going through tubs finding the boys' warm fall/winter clothes and trying to figure out what fit and what didn't. It is my MOST DREADED job when the seasons change. It takes forever and I just flat out hate it!

Anyway, I was downstairs getting tubs of clothes out and the boys were playing upstairs.

All of the sudden I hear Isaac yelling for me. Here is what he said:


"MOM, MOM come quick." Zeke has your thing that you use with the string. It's in his mouth and it's still loaded."

Hmmmm.....not sure what he is talking about. I run upstairs to find Zeke running around the house carrying a box of tampons around, with one in his mouth. Yep, that was the thing with the string....still loaded? Seriously, BOYS....what do you do when I'm not looking? I'm guessing Isaac has played with one before? How else would he come up with that....Uggg...I don't even want to know!

1 comment:

Kyra said...

I knew what it was right away!! That's hilarious! I laughed out loud! Carson wanted to know, "What, Mom? What's funny?"