We have been SUPER busy lately. It seems like there is something every night and I know this is just a small preview of what's to come. Currently we only have 2 kids involved in activities. Evan (and Coach Ben) has football practice every Tuesday and Thursday night from 5:30-7:30. He starts flag football on Saturday. The kids start church CCD classes on Wednesday nights and Isaac starts Boy Scouts on Monday. Holy cow! I love it but HOLY COW we meet ourselves coming and going.
There are a lot of posts in my head...I just have a hard time getting them down on "paper." One thing that should be noted is how much Eli is loving preschool. He only goes one morning a week, but he is loving it! He tells us more about school than the older two boys combined. He sings us songs and tells us about books they read. Another big change in him is that he is sleeping in his own bed still. If you would have told me two months ago that he would be going to sleep and staying in his own bed, no way would I have believed it! He has been doing such a great job going to sleep in his room. I was convinced this summer that he would be sleeping with us until he went to college! He is doing so well with it. We just wait for Zeke to fall asleep and then he goes in there and most nights, stays put. It has eliminated a lot of stress for Ben and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment