Friday, March 11, 2011

No Fair....

We are officially on Spring Break! This is the first year that we have had a whole week off...it works out awesome for us since we both teach in the same district. We are really looking forward to our time together. Our plan is to go to Dubuque on Wednesday and stay at the waterpark and then go to the River Museum on Thursday.

The kids were asking me when we were going. I told them that it wasn't until Wednesday (they thought we were going tomorrow). Eli, out of no where says "No fair, I thought it was Tuesday"

When I type it out, it doesn't sound nearly as funny...but just the way he said it. He was really annoyed that we weren't going until Wednesday and he said it like he knew when Tuesday was....HE IS SOMETHING ELSE!

1 comment:

The Garbes' said...

You will have to let us know how you like it! We are going the end of next week!! Have fun :)