Sunday, December 13, 2009

The rest of the story....

I didn't have time to post the rest of the tooth story. Yesterday we were at the high school all morning for the high school wrestling tournament. We came home around lunch so Eli could take a nap. In the meantime, Evan and I noticed how loose his tooth was. He was bound and determined to pull it out himself. He was working at it and looking in the mirror. Eventually it got turned and stuck behind the other front tooth. You could see the top of the tooth that wasn't connected to him gum and that must be what made him really queasy, because he turned white as a ghost and he started sweating. He was crying "I don't want to die. I feel like I'm going to die!" He stumbled a bit like he was going to pass out and then said he felt sick. I helped him (crawl) to the toilet because at this point he was on his knees. He threw up and still was really white. I convinced him to let me pull the tooth. The instant it was out, he was just fine!

4 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Oh my!!! Lauren about lost it when she lost her first tooth too. It was like her arm was falling off!

kyra said...

I was laughing out loud on that one!! Loose teeth make me queasy too, Evan! Never thrown up though! That's hilarious!

kyra said...

It's also funny that he's losing his top teeth first. Camryn lost her 2 bottom teeth first and now has 2 wiggly top teeth! Who knows!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

He has lost four on bottom....this is nothing new, I think he just saw the top of the tooth and that's what made him queasy!