Sunday, September 27, 2009

Apple Picking Day....

Today we went on our annual apple orchard trip. One of the great memories that I have from my childhood was going to the apple orchard with my family and Grandma Albright. We always joke about how she used to stuff her purse and the glove compartment full of apples! I also remember her canning applesauce and of course eating the applesauce. I vividly remember eating the last jar of her applesauce after she had passed away.

Each year, I have taken the boys down to Grundy and we have taken them to the apple orchard by Garwin. Today was a perfect day for picking apples. The boys had a great time!

Here is our post from last year. 2008





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kyra said...

I can't wait until we go do this. It rained all weekend...maybe next weekend? So fun! Miss you guys!