Thursday, July 23, 2009

Next Project

Since we aren't having much luck in the grass department, we decided to start a project inside. This is our master bathroom. Ben is putting ceramic tile down. We haven't been able to use the shower or the toliet in this bathroom since the floor was not done. It will be nice to have two working bathrooms soon! We are taking advantage of the kids not being here. The older ones are on a small vacation with Grandma and Grandpa and Eli is at daycare. It is amazing how much a person can get done without little ones around!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

omg, Jenn, I am very jealous of your bathroom! We moved from a decent sized one to a TINY one....I gave in only because I loved everything else about the house...but it has been a transition to have such a small bathroom!!