Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I don't do S's....

So, the preschool teacher stopped me today and told me that Isaac is opening up...and he cracks her up. Oh GREAT...what now???

I guess today they were making a puppet. They were to write their name on the back of it. She got over to him, and all he had written was "I-A-A" She told him he did a great job, but he was missing some letters.

He said to her "Oh, I don't do S's...they too hwad (hard without the R)." She said that she couldn't do anything but laugh at him!

She said that he tests everything. He has told her things like "oh, I don't cut....my mom told me I don't have to" He is testing her to see what he can get away with. Once she says he has to do it, he doesn't argue or anything. He gladly does it, just needs to test out the waters first.

No comments: