So yesterday, Isaac hit me off guard twice....I am not surprised at all with what he said. I know I will always remember that he shocked us from time to time....this is a perfect example. So, I am sitting in the living room feeding Eli his bottle. Out of nowhere, Isaac says to me "So, why don't you use your boobies to feed him anymore" Trying to keep it cool, I explained that this way I could let other people feed him when I'm not home since he is a little older. Isaac says "Oh, so when we move into our new house, you'll use your boobs again?" I had to distract him from the conversation, as I was all alone and feeling a bit flustered! Oh, Isaac!
Then last night, we went to Home Depot to order our tub and get a shower surround. We are in the bathroom stuff and suddenly I hear Isaac......ppppssssssssssssssssssssssssss...I look over and he has his shirt pulled up and a toilet seat from one of the displays up and he is pretending to pee. Thank God he didn't have his pants down and thank God he was only pretending! And seriously....he NEVER lifts the seat at home!!
Front of the house.
Front door and side with the boys' bedrooms.
Back of the house. The sliding glass door needs to go in after we get the bathroom showers in.
The boys standing in their bedroom.
Looking from the kitchen into the living room. The small window on the left is the dining room window and the three big ones are in the living room.
And this is what Isaac does most of the time that we are at the house....Are you wondering what is on his finger????

Here you go, It's his dead fly!









2 comments:
Those are some seriously cute kids!
The house is really coming along. When are you hoping to be able to moved in?
what cool progress on your house! And the boobie thing...HILARIOUS! I love it!
Post a Comment