
Our threats have paid off.....the boys visited with Santa on Friday night. I went with them, so I could sit Eli on Santa's lap and Ben pushed the stroller around to the exit part. He observed the whole conversation without hearing a word of it. The boys were just chatting away with Santa, happy as can be. Isaac told him he would really like a big fire truck and Evan was asking for a Transformer. And then, Santa asked THE QUESTION... The boys just froze, their eyes looked like a deer in the headlights. Ben knew exactly what had happened....the question? "Have you boys been good?" They never did answer, but they now know we are serious...Santa really does care if you are being nice! Ben and I are still laughing about it. The looks on their faces was just priceless...both of them, at the same time just froze. I have never seen two boys more nervous for Christmas morning...
1 comment:
Jen, if you get this twice, it's because I am having to sign in again. I love the photos -- esp. pumpkin patch! Evan is something to behold in that wrestling gear! What else do Iowa boys do in winter when they can't play basketball???? Love that baby -- give him a kiss - my brother is a lucky grandpa -- loveyou -- Aunt Steff
Post a Comment