Thursday, November 1, 2007

4 weeks old and Happy Halloween!




Ok, so I am not crazy...the other night, Eli rolled from his tummy to his back two times. When I got the video camera out, he wouldn't do it again. Tonight he rolled three different times...this video is proof that I am noth making it up!



And here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch and Halloween. Evan and Isaac were Power Rangers.



Eli 4 weeks old

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you need to break Eli of that habit of rolling onto his back. That's giving up back points to easily! Your wrestling coach is not going to be happy with him giving away 3 points that quickly. Uncle Al

Sarah Halsrud said...

Poor little guy gets tuckered out just from rolling over!

He's adorable though! My dad just sent me this link, I didn't even know you had another one on the way, let alone that he's a month old now!!!

-Cousin Sarah