Friday, October 19, 2007

Time Flies.....


Seriously, where have the last five years gone? We got Evan's school pictures back yesterday and he looks so darn old!! I can't believe he is in school and growing up so fast. He is learning to read and write....he loves it! I can only imagine that the next 12 years are going to fly by as well! Sometimes it is so hard to "enjoy" the time because we are so tired and busy all of the time....Every so often, it hits Ben and I that our children are growing up right before our eyes and will be out of the house in no time :(




Times like these are good reminders that sometimes we just need to slow down and enjoy life, even when we are exhausted....time flies.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

He is so handsome! I'm glad that he didn't have to do retakes this year, as his heart was nearly broken last time. Only 10 days until I'm home. Love you!