I am 32 weeks this week and had another appointment. Spike is growing good and his heartrate is great. He was being a wild man...he wouldn't hold still long enough for the nurse to get a good reading on his heart rate. When he finally did, it was 158 and with one big kick, it was up to 163! She asked if he was always that active...yes he is. He is crazy! I wonder if he will ever sleep once he is here!
My blood pressure was high this appointment. She was going to put me on medication for it. I did mention to her that I had a bad cold and had taken some Sudafed. She said that could have affected it, so I will come back next week to have it rechecked and then if it is still high, we will start the medication next week. I am fine with that, especially if it avoids having to be put on bedrest....I would really like to be able to work until he is born, so I don't have to use all my days up. I know that when it comes down to it, I will do what is best for both of us, but if the medication is safe and will fix the problem, I would rather go that route.
We started school this week (Ben and I). It will be nice to get into a routine and I know it will go fast because I will only be there a few weeks before Spike is born...I still can't believe that Evan starts school next week. He is so big!
Isaac funny: We were getting ready to register Evan for kindergarten and Isaac asked where we were going. I said that we were going to sign Evan up for school. Isaac then said, "And then we gonna sign me up for Bickie's?" (Vickie's) I laughed at him and his little speech problem! I told him that he was already signed up for Vickie's house!
My blood pressure was high this appointment. She was going to put me on medication for it. I did mention to her that I had a bad cold and had taken some Sudafed. She said that could have affected it, so I will come back next week to have it rechecked and then if it is still high, we will start the medication next week. I am fine with that, especially if it avoids having to be put on bedrest....I would really like to be able to work until he is born, so I don't have to use all my days up. I know that when it comes down to it, I will do what is best for both of us, but if the medication is safe and will fix the problem, I would rather go that route.
We started school this week (Ben and I). It will be nice to get into a routine and I know it will go fast because I will only be there a few weeks before Spike is born...I still can't believe that Evan starts school next week. He is so big!
Isaac funny: We were getting ready to register Evan for kindergarten and Isaac asked where we were going. I said that we were going to sign Evan up for school. Isaac then said, "And then we gonna sign me up for Bickie's?" (Vickie's) I laughed at him and his little speech problem! I told him that he was already signed up for Vickie's house!
This is the most recent picture I have of Spike...just imagine me bigger than this!

1 comment:
I love the "Isaac funny" section, because really...he needs his own section!!! love you!
Post a Comment